Making delicious homemade ice cream with your own home appliance will not only reduce your costs but will also allow you control the amount of fat and sugar in your food. Diabetics often have a hard time going out for ice cream because of sugar. Ice cream machines help dieters to control their daily calorie and choose their own flavor. Before buying an ice cream maker, make sure to keep these things in mind: Capacity, time, ease of use, extra features, and prices as well. The best ice cream makers lists are given below.
- Cuisinart Ice-21: Of all the others, Ice-21 is the best. It has a powerful motor for which you will have creamy, soft-serve textured ice cream but it also make plenty of noise too. The Ice-21’s size makes it easy to store a 1.5 quart bowl weighing 7 pounds. Cuisinart Ice-21 ice cream maker is fully automatic, easy to clean and which does not require any rock salt or ice. The only control you will find on the base is simple on and off switch. After combining the ingredients you need for your ice cream, you may walk off and come back again within an hour to get ready for fun. Cuisinart Ice-21 ice cream maker has a rating of 9.73 out of 10 and is the gold award winner in the list of top ice cream makers.
- Cuisinart Pure Indulgence: Cuisinart Pure Indulgence ice cream maker will give you plenty of delicious options. The recipe book is full with delicious ideas and nutrition information to make the best frozen dessert or ice creams. The base and the non slip feet of this machine are sturdy enough to prevent tipping or accidents. It is a tall and rectangular sized machine which can fit inside the cabinets very easily. Cuisinart Pure Indulgence ice cream maker is composed of 4 parts: freezer bowl, base, dasher, and cover. Unfortunately there is no dishwasher safe but you can clean this ice cream maker by a wet paper towel and a little dish soap. Cuisinart Pure Indulgence has a rating of 9.63 out of 10 and is the silver award winner in the list of top ice cream makers.
- KitchenAid Attachment: KitchenAid Attachment ice cream maker is great for household chef obsessed with their stand mixer. It is very easy to clean and use. There are three parts of this machine: bowl, dasher, and drive assembly which makes it very easy to clean. It takes 30 minutes to make ice cream in this maker and unfortunately this machine only works with KitchenAid’s stand mixer. The KitchenAid Attachment ice cream maker has fewer recipes than other ice cream makers but can still provide variety of recipes for frozen treats. Though KitchenAid Attachment and stand mixer is little bit pricey but it will impress you by its quality homemade ice cream. This machine has a rating of 9.28 out of 10 and is awarded by bronze in the list of top ice cream makers.
- Hamilton Beach 1.5 quart: The Hamilton Beach 1.5 quart ice cream maker is very easy to use and can make enough amount of ice cream to satisfy a family. Even when it is stored in your freezer overnight though, the freezer bowl thaws quickly so your ice cream may be slow to thicken. This lightweight, compact machine is very easy to store. It takes one hour to prepare ice cream by this machine. It has an only control button of simple on and off switch. This ice cream maker is made of only four lightweight parts but unfortunately none of these parts are dishwasher safe. Hamilton Beach 1.5 quart ice cream maker has a rating of 9.18 out of 10 and is no 4 in the list of top ice cream makers.
- Cuisipro Donvier: Cuisipro Donvier ice cream maker is highly portable without any electric plug or moving parts. The hand crank needs a little work at the beginning. You need to crank the mixture every couple of minutes leaving more time to prepare other food. It is the best ice cream maker for events like picnics because of no use of electricity. You don’t need ice, rock salt, or an electric outlet to make frozen treats within half an hour. It’s small, standing at 9 inches tall and 8 inches wide can fit any place of your kitchen. Cuisipro Donvier has a rating of 8.58 out of 10 and is no 5 in the list of top ice cream makers.
- Hamilton Beach 4 quart: Hamilton Beach 4 quart ice cream maker can make enough amount of ice cream for large groups and don’t require much preparation work. The motor of this machine stops once your ice cream is thick enough so you don’t have to check your ice cream mixture constantly. It is a bit noisy, lacks a handle and has a short cord for this large machine. It is a foot tall and 13.4 inches wide, you can make a gallon of ice cream by this maker. Its flexible plastic and aluminum bucket are very easy to clean. It has a very noisy and powerful motor and can make ice cream within half an hour. Hamilton Beach 4 quart ice cream maker becomes very heavy adding 8 pounds of ice and 3 cups of rock salt. There is not on and off switch so you have to unplug the cable every time you check the mixture. This machine can make up to 4 quarts of ice creams for large groups. Hamilton Beach 4 quart ice cream maker has a rating of 8.38 out of 10 and is no 6 in the list of top ice cream makers.