Are you looking forward to adding a bioethanol fireplace or simply looking to switch your fireplace to your décor; but you are still not sure? Well, this may be because you do not have a lot to think about. Do not worry, because a bit of research will get you there. However, maybe you do not have the time to do all that, by simply looking at different articles about these products.
You want information that is straight to the point, and readily accessible. Well, we have done all the work for you and provided the information you need. Below is everything you need to know about bioethanol, which will help you make the right decision.
The Benefits And Limitations Of Bio-Ethanol
It is paramount to know that everything in the world has its benefits and limitations also. As such, bioethanol fireplaces have their own advantages and weaknesses as well.
The Benefits Of Ethanol Fireplace
The truth is that there are many things to love about ethanol fireplaces. However, this does not mean that they are right for you. On the other hand, they may be the only option for you than you think.
- No Chimney or Ventilation Needed – The good thing is that ethanol fireplaces do not need any of these because they burn clean. This gives you flexibility when it comes to placing options.
- No Mess or Cleaning Needed – Options like burning wood, leaves ash and suit, which after sometimes of usage, will need cleaning. However, unlike the wood option, which is also beautiful in its own right, ethanol burns clean and leaves nothing behind.
- Burns Cleanly – Ethanol does not emit harmful toxins into the air like the way wood does. This means that it is safe for the environment, pets, and human.
- Simple to Use – Bioethanol fireplaces are very simple to use. With wood, you have first to gather, chop, and store. After all these, you have to fight to light it, because many complications can arise. However, with ethanol, you simply hold and light.
- Easy to Store Fuel – It is very easy to store ethanol compared wood. It does not attract bugs the way wood does.
- No Smell of Smoke – This means no allergies or asthma
- Environmentally Friendly – Ethanol is renewable energy. This means that it cuts down on fossil fuel demand. Furthermore, it does not emit harmful toxins to the air.
- Flexible – Because you do not have to plug it to the electricity mains, gas lines, or install a chimney, you can move the fireplace to any room of your home. This is a feature that you do not get with other options. However, to get this feature, you have to purchase a portable bio fireplace.
- Realistic Flame – A good flame is known to improve the mood in a home. As such, with ethanol fireplace, you will not be disappointed.
- No Heat Loss – Because ethanol does not need a chimney or vent, there is no heat loss.
- The Best During Power Outage – Bio fireplace is great when there is a power outage, and there is no light or heat source. Remember, size does matter: the larger the fireplace, the more heat output.
The Limitation Of Ethanol Fireplace
Remember, everything in the world has its limitation. Anything that is considered good has a lot of benefits compared to the limitations. This technique does apply to our everyday decisions. For example, a plan may be good for you because it offers you more benefits compared to its limitations. Therefore, what are the limitations:
- They Need Oxygen to Burn – These fireplaces need air to burn, and not the best in small spaces. If you must use them in small spaces, it is wise to open a window to allow air to come in.
- Not a Primary Source of Heat – The truth is that bio fireplaces do provide heat. However, they cannot count as a primary source of heat. This is because they do not have the ability to heat a room.
- Expensive – To buy a bio fireplace and running it can be a little bit pricey. As such, you should be prepared to spend a bit more.
- Wall Fire Protective material on wall mounted fireplaces – wall mounted fireplaces are great options. However, to install them, you will need a fire protective material to be placed between the wall and the fireplace itself.
- Ethanol Is Poisoners in liquid form – Bioethanol is safe when it is burning. However, in its liquid form, it is fatal and should be stored away from children and pets. Drinking it may cause death. As such, it is paramount to store it properly.
If you’re interested in an Ethanol Fireplace, then Ethanol Fireplace Pros have a great selection.